Last Updated: 24/06/2020
When you are accessing the internet through a
to improve your online experience, including the display of more relevant ads.
Anyone may opt-out of the Google cookie at any time by going to your Google Ad Settings. You may also opt-out of the Facebook cookie at any time by going to your Facebook Ad Settings.
We may collect the following types of
● Information you provide - When you sign up with or make a purchase from Pivotal Printing, we ask you for personal information. We may combine the information you submit with information from other Absolute Entertainment services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services. This won't occur without your consent unless necessary for site security. This data is retained for as long as you have an active account with Pivotal Printing.
● Log information - When you access the services of Absolute Entertainment via browser, application, or other clients, our servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account. These logs are retained for a period of <NUMBER> days and are used for anti-fraud and website security purposes. After this time, these logs are automatically deleted.
● Traffic information - When you access the services of Absolute Entertainment via browser, application, or other, clients we record certain information using our traffic analysis tool, Google Analytics. This information is stored in an anonymised manner but does include data such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account. These logs are retained for a period of 36 months and are used for content and marketing planning purposes so that we can improve our content and services. After this time, these logs are deleted.
● User communications - When you send an email or other communications to Pivotal Printing, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. When you send and receive SMS messages to or from one of our services that provides SMS functionality, we may collect and maintain information associated with those messages, such as the phone number, the wireless carrier associated with the phone number, the content of the message, and the date and time of the transaction. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our services or products but never to send you communications that are not related to your purchases or that you haven't opted into.
● Location data - Absolute Entertainment offers location-enabled services. If you use those services, Absolute Entertainment may receive information about your actual location (such as GPS signals sent by a mobile device) or information that can be used to approximate a location (such as a cell ID). This data is not recorded without your permission and is not held for any longer than the period required to deliver the specific service.
In addition to the above, we may use the information we collect to:
● Provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services (including advertising services) and develop new services; and
Protect the rights or property of Absolute
Entertainment or our users.
If we use this information in a manner
different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for
your consent prior to such use.
Absolute Entertainment processes personal information on our servers in Australia In some cases, we process personal information outside your own country.
You can use your account on the Absolute Entertainment website to review and control the information stored in your Absolute Entertainment account. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some of the Absolute Entertainment features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
Absolute Entertainment only shares personal
information with other companies or individuals outside of Absolute
Entertainment in the following limited circumstances:
● We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
We have a good faith belief that access,
use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to
(a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable
governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including
investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or
otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against
harm to the rights, property or safety of Pivotal Printing, its users or the
public as required or permitted by law.
We take appropriate security measures to
protect against unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure
or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection,
storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate
encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorised access
to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to Absolute Entertainment employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution if they fail to meet these obligations.
When you use Absolute Entertainment services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes.
We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardise the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case, where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Because of the way we maintain certain services, after you delete your information, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may also remain in our backup systems for a period of time.
Who is Absolute Entertainment?
Andrew Ward – Trading As Absolute Entertainment
ABN: 11 904 526 194